Get your tickets here.
Tickets are also available at these
Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
- Sentosa Station
(VivoCity Lobby L, Level 3)
- Beach Station (2pm – 9pm)
- Fort Siloso
- Images of Singapore
- Imbiah Lookout
- Merlion Plaza
- Sentosa Boardwalk
- The Merlion
- WaterFront Station
Aged 12 & below – Not allowed to enter event.
Aged 13 & 14 – Allowed to enter with the accompaniment of a parent/guardian aged 21 & above, or with an indemnity form signed by their parents.
Aged 15 & above – Allowed to enter without parental guidance.
For Thailand travelers travelling to Singapore, Sentosa Spooktacular tickets can also be purchased at GTMC agencies. For more information, please contact Ms Vicky / Ellie Tel: 02 687 0787 or email to Holiday Asia at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased does not include Island Admission.
- Each ticket is only valid on the specified date and entitles you to five (05) haunted trails (Coming Soon, Shutter, Pee Mak, Body and Dorm ) unless otherwise stated.
- Daytime admission tickets to the individual attractions or the Sentosa Play Pass are not valid for Sentosa Spooktacular event.
- This event is not suitable for children aged 12 and below. Guests aged 13 & 14 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian aged 21 and above. If not, parents are required to sign an indemnity form. Guests aged 15 and above are allowed to enter without parental guidance.
- This event is not recommended for expectant mothers, and for anyone who suffers from heart disease, high blood pressure, or claustrophobia.
- Guests who have doubts about their suitability to participate in this event (e.g. those on medication or those who have recent health complaints) are advised to consult medical professional prior to the event.
- Strictly no photography and videography is allowed in the haunted trails.
- No masks are allowed.
- Sentosa reserves the right to stop sales of tickets before the Event date should participation reaches its capacity before the specified date.
- Sentosa reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event without any prior notification.
- Sentosa reserves the right to limit and refuse entries.
- Sentosa reserves the right to use photographs, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this event and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- Sentosa reserves the right to add and amend the terms and conditions without prior notification.
- A Confirmation Email will be sent to you upon successful booking. Please print the Confirmation Email and present it, together with a valid Photo Identification, at any Sentosa Ticketing Counters for collection of Sentosa Spooktacular Admission Tickets.
- Upon confirmation of transaction via email, the transaction is deemed as complete and tickets are considered sold and payment must be made. No changes are allowed and all tickets sold are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable including partially-used tickets.
- For online purchase of discounted tickets, a promotion code is required. Members are still required to present their membership card upon collection of tickets. Tickets will be charged at full price without a valid membership card.
- IMPORTANT: Tickets will not be issued to guests without a valid Confirmation Email and Photo ID.
- Available for purchase online or at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
- Guests must purchase the Event Tickets prior to purchase of Fast Pass.
- A wristband will be issued to Fast Pass holder. Both tickets and wristband must be presented upon entry.
- Fast Pass is non-transferable.